- Our Process
- Succession Plan
- About Assante
- Contact Us
There are many different investment options available to Canadians. The most important investment that you can make is to invest the time to identify the right financial advisor who meets your requirements and offers solutions that will satisfy your needs. Consultants in this field normally recommend that you choose a financial advisor who:
1) Can communicate and work well with you.
2) Is professionally-designated, ideally who has attained the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation.
3) Adheres strictly to a code of ethics.
4) Belongs to their industry professional association. (Advocis - The Financial Advisors Association of Canada).
5) Maintains continuing education in the financial planning and investment filed and stays abreast of the industry.
6) Maintains Errors and Omission Insurance.
7) Has had ample experience in this field and is backed up by a team.