J.P. Collins CIM, FCSI®
Does your investment advisor meet all of your wealth management needs?
As my client, here is what you can expect:
1. I commit to listening to your needs, wants and concerns each time we communicate. I will not make a recommendation until I fully understand your situation.
2. I will always explain your financial planning options, costs and our relationship
with suppliers when making recommendations to you. I want to ensure that you know
that we are putting your interests ahead of ours.
3. I will always explain my recommendations in plain language so that you always
understand what I’m talking about.
4. I will contact you to set regular meetings to review performance, discuss future
planning opportunities and any significant changes in your financial circumstance.
5. I will always be available by phone, in person or by email to ensure that I meet
your communication needs. I have a “24 hour” return call policy.
6. I will provide all clients with the option of a comprehensive financial plan which
will give you an understanding of your risks with regard to investing, taxation, insurance,
wills, estate planning and powers of attorney.
7. I aim to fully understand your lifestyle and retirement needs so that I am able to properly
balance the risk in your portfolio with your expectation of returns.
8. With regard to the performance of your portfolio, I will measure your investment
performance against written goals.
9. A large component of my role as your advisor is to educate you to new ideas and
opportunities. I commit to bringing you new and relevant ideas that are introduced
to the marketplace.