How Does Our Team Do What We Do?
Step 1: Our First Meeting
- At this discovery meeting, you will have an opportunity to ask any question about our team. You will also meet everyone, tour our facility, etc.
- We will have a frank discussion about what we will do for you and what you must do for us. Our fees will be fully disclosed.
Step 2: Your Goals Discussion
- This is a systematic interview process to determine your true values, goals and current financial situation. We develop your personalized Family and Wealth Profile and Wealth Dashboard©.
Step 3: Data Collection | Your Inputs
- We will collect all of the necessary documents/information in order to begin the planning process.
Step 4: Analysis/Case Strategy Meeting
- Collaboratively (with your existing professional advisors, if appropriate), we will conduct a case review of your Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats (SWOT analysis).
- All potential strategies and solutions will be thoroughly evaluated.
- A draft plan will be developed for your review.
Step 5: Your Written Plan | Data Verification and Draft Plan Presentation
- We will verify all data and revise as necessary.
- We will conduct a financial analysis and discuss risk management, tax strategies, estate planning strategies, etc. - these are Your Outcomes.
Step 6: Your Action Plan
- We will create a checklist of implementation steps.
- We will outline priorities and timelines.
- We will execute all documents.
Step 7: Your Customized Service Dashboard © | Monitor, Review & Report
- We will meet on a regular basis to keep you up-to-date.
- We will complete any outstanding implementation steps.
- We will discuss any material changes in your personal or financial situation.
- We will review your lifetime goals and progress.
- We will make adjustments as necessary.