Select Assante advisors and branches receive a combined six nominations for the Wealth Professional Awards
Assante Wealth Management is pleased to announce it has received six nominations for the 2018 Wealth Professional Awards. The Wealth Professional Awards is the premier independent industry awards event that acknowledges leadership, service, innovation and support in Canadian wealth management. This year’s ceremony will take place on May 31, 2018 at the Liberty Grand in Toronto and will be hosted by Jessi Cruickshank, host of CBC’s Canada’s Smartest Person.
The following Assante advisors and practices were nominated:
The McClelland Financial Group of Assante Capital Management Ltd.
- AGF Award for Engagement, Loyalty & Client Care: Recognizes advisors and practices that excel in client relationship management and retention strategies, and show commitment to exceeding client expectations and providing outstanding service.
Tina Tehranchian, Branch Manager and Senior Wealth Advisor, Assante Capital Management Ltd.
- National Bank Financial Award for Outstanding Philanthropy & Community Service: Acknowledges the contribution of time, leadership and financial support an advisor or practice has made to local, national, or international communities or causes, as well as the enhanced reputation of the business through engaging their community
- Mackenzie Investments Award for Female Trailblazer of the Year: Awarded to the standout female advisor whose astounding personal and professional achievements have earned her a place among the industry’s best.
- CI Investments Award for Top Advisor Office (10 staff or fewer): Awarded to the small advisory practice with fewer than 10 staff that has demonstrated standout achievements in growth and business during the year, and provided exceptional customer service.
Catherine Hurlburt, Senior Financial Planner, Assante Financial Management Ltd.
- CI Investments Award for Multi-Service Advisor of the Year: Recognizes the advisor who has demonstrated commitment to their clients by providing them with a unique value proposition and full suite of services beyond traditional financial advice.
Chelsey Chartren, Financial Advisor, The McClelland Financial Group of Assante Capital Management Ltd.
- Rising Star Advisor of the Year: Identifies the outstanding newcomer advisor (under five years) and industry leader of the future who has proven their dedication to the Canadian financial planning and wealth management industry.
This is the second year in a row The McClelland Financial Group and Tina Tehranchian have been nominated for a Wealth Professional Award. The McClelland Financial Group was nominated last year for the Franklin Templeton Investments Award for Best Practice Independent Advisor Office (10 staff or more) and the AGF Award for Engagement, Loyalty & Client Care, and Ms. Tehranchian was nominated for Best Practice Independent Advisor Office (fewer than 10 staff).
In addition, Danielson Group Wealth Management of Assante Capital Management was nominated in 2017 for Best Practice Independent Advisor Office (fewer than 10 staff), the AGF Award for Engagement, Loyalty & Care, and Frank Danielson was a finalist for Multi-Service Advisor of the Year. That same year, Ross Campbell, Senior Financial Planning Advisor at Assante Capital Management Ltd. won the NEI Investments Award for Responsible Investing.
Assante Wealth Management would like to congratulate all the nominees and say thank you to the advisors and branch staff whose hard work contributed to these nominations.