Client Service Associate
Our Wealth Management practice is dedicated to the needs of our clients. Our goal is to help our clients achieve financial independence. To achieve this, we provide a comprehensive, process-driven approach to wealth management. We are driven by strong values and a commitment to provide high end services which result in confidence and peace of mind for our clients and their families.
Do you have a passion for finance and investing? Are you looking for a challenging role as an integral part of a wealth management practice? If this is you, then we invite you to apply for our full-time Client Service Associate role at our Mississauga office. You will be working solely with one practice and interacting directly with the owner, providing front line client interaction and service, as well as advisor support in the areas of financial administration and business growth.
- Provide office managerial support to ensure a process driven practice resulting in an efficient and effective operation;
- Advise and assist with the preparation and coordination of presentations, proposals and other growth initiatives;
- Prepare materials and financial reports for client meetings;
- Complete all meeting follow-up activities;
- Schedule and confirm all client appointments;
- Handle client account administration, including client queries and requests;
- Responsible for account administration, documentation and order entry;
- Responsible for ensuring all databases are updated and maintained;
- Research information to prepare special reports as required;
- General office administrative duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years related experience in an administrative role;
- Financial Services or Accounting background.
Skills and abilities
- Working knowledge of day to day operations/administration of client accounts;
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and written communications skills;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows (Excel, Word and PowerPoint);
- Strong administrative skills, accuracy and attention to detail;
- Strong math, analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- Strong planning, time management, organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize effectively;
- Demonstrated excellence in client service.
- Post-Secondary education or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Completion of IFIC or CSC course would be an asset.
TNC, an independently owned and operated branch of Assante Capital Management Ltd. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We will work with all applicants to determine appropriate accommodation for individual accessibility needs.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.