Senior Service Associate
This is an exciting opportunity to work in Financial Services with a successful Canadian advisory office. The candidate needed is a self-starter with the drive to succeed and impress. The successful candidate is highly organized and detail-orientated, with the ability to multi-task in a fast- paced environment. A natural ability to research issues and follow through with results will work well in this position.
- Meeting preparation, including internal rates of return, updating team desk, running statements, researching, and preparation of client’s agendas
- Confirm meetings by phone and email
- Request and review reports (e.g. daily order entry, daily trade blotters)
- Reconcile bank deposits
- Prepare client paperwork as required
- Process client service issues by phone and/or in person
- Meet with and sign up prospective clients
- Maintain high service standards according to compliance regulations
- Process trades
- Ordering of forms and client meeting packages
- Other duties as assigned to meet changing priorities
- Additional seasonal or special projects may include: account maturities, RRIF rollovers, tax packages, small LIRA/LIF account unlocking, review of RESP information, Cash Balance review, and internal projects such as missing documents.
- Must have previous industry experience
- Experience with Salesforce is an asset
Skills and abilities
- Knowledge of industry back office practices
- Customer service skills
- PC proficient, e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Math skills
- Punctual, meticulous, and reliable
- University degree or College diploma, preferably in Finance
- Fully IIROC licensed necessary
The McClelland Financial Group, an independently owned and operated branch of Assante Capital Management Ltd., welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We will work with all applicants to determine appropriate accommodation for individual accessibility needs.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.