Client Service Associate
Excellent opportunity within the financial services industry to be an integral member of growing team within a large firm.
As one of Canada’s top wealth management firms, specializing in Comprehensive Financial and Wealth Planning for high net worth families and business owners, we pride ourselves on providing a high level of customer service and valuable planning services to our clients.
We are seeking an experienced individual to support an already established and successful Financial Advisor. This position comes with benefits, on-going training opportunities, and exposure to many different aspects of the financial planning industry.
- Schedule and confirm client appointments.
- Prepare for client meetings, including preparing financial reports.
- Document notes and tasks into CRM.
- Client service and meeting follow-up tasks as assigned.
- Process account transactions, documentation and trade processing.
- Ensure all databases are updated and maintained.
- General office administrative duties and support.
- Assist with the implementation of client events, communications and marketing plans.
- Maintain and update website, social media and LinkedIn profile.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an administrative role in the wealth planning industry.
Skills and abilities
- Strong administrative skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong math, analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Independent, hard working and self-motivated.
- Strong planning, time management, and organizational skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills, along with exceptional customer service experience.
- Professionalism and team oriented – willing to go the extra mile.
- Minimum of 3 years post secondary business or accounting related courses. A financial services industry diploma. Equivalent level of education plus experience.
- Successful completion of the Canadian Securities Course or the IFIC course.
Resumes will not be accepted without a cover letter that states why you would be a good fit for this position and the compensation range you wish to discuss. In your cover letter, please describe your three most defining attributes that will help us get to know you.
TNC, an independently owned and operated branch of Assante Capital Management Ltd. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We will work with all applicants to determine appropriate accommodation for individual accessibility needs.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.