Senior Client Services Associate
Assante Vancouver Centre is a premier wealth management firm located in downtown Vancouver. With over 30 years in the industry, our branch offers our clients a personalized and comprehensive planning experience.
One of our highly successful and professional practice teams is looking to add a new member to their talented team of nine. They are looking to add a Senior Client Service Associate to work in their high net worth private client group. This is a tremendous opportunity for an individual who wants to take their professional experience in the financial services industry to new levels.
This is a team that prides itself on being courageous champions for themselves, their clients, and importantly their colleagues. A high degree of importance is placed on having team members who share the same values – paramount within that is being compassionate and supportive of team members in all areas of their life, be it professional or personal. The goal is to find an individual who wants to grow with this group for the long-term.
- Assist in the completion of required materials and tasks before, during and after client meetings
- Engage clients on a regular basis by handling incoming and outgoing correspondence to provide client service & support
- Provide high touch and proactive client services on pending and future action items
- Provide back-up relief for team members on vacation or out of office
- Triage client communication with team to ensure efficiency and to maintain a high level of client servicing standard
- Update and maintain current financial planning systems and templates
- Tracking and management of clients financial, tax and government requirements
- Coordinate client onboarding documentation and information gathering materials
- Overseeing processing of investments, in conjunction with our Administrator associate
- Serve as a support to the Administrator on occasion for form preparation, statement requests and other administrative requirements
- Liaise and assist with our client’s professional advisors including lawyers, accountants and bankers in collecting and ensuring key action items are completed
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry regulations, policies & procedures, and compliance requirements.
- Management & organization of data and information and financial plan information
- Technology, program and mobile support, as required
- Help coordinate and attend client, networking or industry events
- Minimum of five years of related work experience in financial services with preference given to someone who worked in a similar role of client servicing and financial planning
- Working knowledge of various investment products and different account types
Skills and abilities
- Client service focus - great demeanor, go above and beyond, and long-lasting relationship building
- Desire to grow with team and business
- Team oriented – helpful, encouraging, collaborative and supportive personality
- Strong and professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong multitasking skills with the ability to prioritize high urgency/sensitive items
- Proactive in nature – looking to take anything and everything off of others desk to free them up to focus on their highest and best use of their time
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy and a strong attention to detail
- Understanding of back office procedures and compliance in an IIROC environment
- Strong computer and technical skills in a Windows/PC environment
- Highly proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and SalesForce or CRM system
- Post-secondary degree
- Valid IR Licensing with IIROC (high preference)
- Candidate with CFP preferred, not mandatory.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.