At Assante Capital Management Ltd., we believe that building long-term relationships with clients is the best way to help them reach their financial goals. We are proud to be one of Canada’s leading personal financial services firms providing our clients with services including investments, tax planning, retirement, estate planning, and insurance.
As an Administrative Assistant at Assante Capital Management Ltd., you will be working with one of our IIROC advisors with a mature, dynamic, thriving practice and an established client base. You will be providing complete administrative support. You must be a self-motivated, team focused and highly organized individual with an ease for communication and a passion for client services.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to the advisor
- Conduct order entry on client investment accounts
- Organize the advisor’s office, paperwork, and client files
- Ensure all paperwork is filled in with accuracy
- Manage and maintain the advisor's calendar and schedule appointments, meetings, and events
- Prepare reports, financial statements and other documents using a variety of computer software and systems
- Plan, organize, and follow up on invitations to business functions and events
- Relationship management of clients
- Regulatory/Compliance tracking and follow-up
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an administrative role, preferably in the financial services industry
Skills and abilities
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office Suite, with the ability to quickly learn our organization’s systems and programs
- Ability to take initiative and work proactively with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational skills, with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to deal with clients in a professional and courteous manner, while working with sensitive and confidential information
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to foster and maintain lasting relationships with client
- Excellent social media skills – Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram
- Post-secondary education (college or university)
As an independently owned and operated branch of Assante Capital Management Ltd., we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We will work with all applicants to determine appropriate accommodation for individual accessibility needs.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.