Marketing and Administrative Assistant (Part Time)
Excellent opportunity within the financial services industry to be an integral member of growing team within a large firm.
As one of Canada’s top financial planning practices, specializing in Comprehensive Financial and Wealth Planning for high net worth families and business owners, we pride ourselves on providing a high level of customer service and valuable planning services to our clients.
We are seeking an experienced Marketing and Administrative Assistant to support an already established and successful Financial Advisor. This individual will assist in business building activities to attract new clients and enhance the client experience as well as play an integral role in the practice and day-to-day activities of the business.
- Plan and organize events for clients and prospective clients
- Send out bi-monthly blogs to clients
- Structure social media updates, such as LinkedIn, website updates, etc.
- Organize various prospecting plans to attract new business
- Assist in client appreciation events and business building activities
- Follow-up on leads from marketing events
- Schedule appointments for existing and prospective clients
- Arrange client webinars, create PowerPoint presentations
- Assist in the development of materials to be used in client meetings and client events
- Occasional administrative duties
- Prior marketing experience in a business building role
- Prior experience organizing events
- Knowledge and experience working in the Financial Services Industry would be an asset
Skills and abilities
- Excellent attention to detail as well as the ability to meet critical deadlines
- Technology savvy and sound knowledge of social media
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Focused, hard worker who can work independently
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and written communications skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Strong planning, time management, organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize effectively
- Post-Secondary education or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Completion of IFIC or CSC course would be an asset.
TNC, an independently owned and operated branch of Assante Capital Management Ltd. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We will work with all applicants to determine appropriate accommodation for individual accessibility needs.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.