Associate Financial Advisor (Subject to regulatory approval)
Join the team of one of the top advisors at Assante Capital Management Ltd, and the first Canadian to win the top senior wealth advisor of the year award from the International Association of Top Professionals (IAOTP), and flourish in your career. Work with a dynamic and dedicated team of advisors and assistants in a modern and newly decorated office in a prestigious business building.
- Managing assigned client relationships, including meeting for portfolio reviews and financial planning updates
- Coordinating all communications with the wealth planning group regarding preparation of financial and estate plans
- Assisting the senior wealth planner with all aspects of managing a financial planning practice
- Preparing financial snapshots and scenario analysis using Naviplan software
- Preparing Portfolio X-Rays and analysis of accounts of prospective clients
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations for client meetings and public seminars
- Ensuring that all clients are serviced according to our service matrix
- Successful completion of the Canadian Securities Course, Conduct and Practices Handbook, and current Registered Representative status or the ability to obtain it upon hire.
- Successful completion of the LLQP course would be an asset
Skills and abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organize, and prioritize tasks
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with Naviplan software would be an asset
- Good knowledge of Morningstar Advisor Workstation would be an asset
- Attention to detail
- Being self-motivated and able to work under pressure with tight deadlines
About Assante Wealth Management
Founded in 1995, Assante Wealth Management is one of Canada’s largest firms providing wealth management solutions. Our 830 professional advisors, located in communities throughout the country, have approximately $44 billion of Canadians’ family wealth under their care.
Assante Wealth Management’s parent company – CI Financial Corp. is financially strong with total fee-earning assets of $179.4 billion as of June 30, 2020.
Our advisors and their clients are at the center of our business and are supported by the exceptional investment management team and wealth planning resources available through our sister-company, CI Investments Inc. and Assante Private Client, a division of CI Private Counsel LP.
Please include a cover letter with your application and send your resume and cover letter by e-mail to:
As an independently owned and operated branch of Assante Capital Management Ltd. we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We will work with all applicants to determine appropriate accommodation for individual accessibility needs.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.