Full-Time Bilingual Administrative Assistant
Kaplin Hampson Associates is a leading financial planning, investment advisory team within Assante Capital Management Ltd. Working extensively with business owners and professionals, Kaplin Hampson Associates provides professional service in an organized and ethical way. Our team is dedicated to assisting high net worth clients in understanding and implementing investment, tax and estate planning solutions. We pride ourselves in adding value through exceptional knowledge, service and follow through.
The successful candidate will enhance the efficiency of the office of Kaplin Hampson Associates by providing a range of administrative assistance and support services.
- Preparation of pre-meeting materials and financial reports
- Completion of post-meeting follow-up and activities
- Resolve client queries and concerns
- Research information for special reports
- Back up on order processing and administration
- A background in the financial service industry is preferred
- Experience as an administrative assistant in financial services or accounting
Skills and abilities
- Fluently bilingual, written and verbal (French and English)
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and follow through
- Excellent planning, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work autonomously and to multi-task
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Office suites and Salesforce are an asset
- Discretion and respect for confidentiality
- Post-secondary education or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Competitive compensation package
- Performance based bonus plan
- Ongoing professional development through corporate events
- Flexible hours
- Work remotely (to be discussed)
- Excellent Benefit plan: Dental, Health, Disability and Life Insurance
- On-site gym
- On-site Parking
Please apply for this opportunity with your current resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kaplin Hampson Associates, an independently owned and operated branch of Assante Capital Management Ltd. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We will work with all applicants to determine appropriate accommodation for individual accessibility needs.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.