Kaplin Hampson Associates is a leading financial planning, investment advisory team within Assante Capital Management Ltd. Working extensively with business owners and professionals, Kaplin Hampson Associates provides professional service in an organized and ethical manner, dedicated to assisting high net worth clients in understanding and implementing investment, tax, and estate planning solutions. We pride ourselves in adding value through exceptional knowledge, service and follow-through.
- Preparation of pre-meeting materials and financial reports
- Completion of post-meeting follow-up activities
- Resolve client queries and concerns
- Research information for special reports
- Provide support with order processing and administration when necessary
- A background in the financial service industry is required
- Experience as an administrative assistant in financial services or accounting
Skills and abilities
- Fluently bilingual, written and verbal (French and English)
- Strong interpersonal communications skills
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and follow through
- Excellent planning, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work autonomously and to multi-task
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and Salesforce are an asset
- Discretion and respect for confidentiality
- Post-Secondary Education or equivalent combination of education and experience
Please apply for this opportunity with your current resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kaplin Hampson Associates, an independently owned and operated branch of Assante Capital Management Ltd. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We will work with all applicants to determine appropriate accommodation for individual accessibility needs.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.