We are looking for an experienced licensed assistant to be responsible for servicing and supporting our client’s accounts. Primary tasks include processing paperwork, order entry, preparing client meetings, phone reception, and responding to client’s inquiries.
- Processing CIUFs/ NAAFs
- Assist in account opening process
- Adding prospects/clients to Navigator
- Adding clients, accounts and KYCs to Action
- Account Transfers (in kind, regular transfer non-pension)
- Inbound client requests (PAC, SWP, address update, beneficiary change etc.)
- Meeting prep (statements, summaries, etc.)
- Conduct order entry including deposit, withdrawal, overdraft, LOI, wire, etc.
- Cheque log – log it, scan and attach
- Deposit slips
- Deposit reconciliation
- Prepare monthly and quarterly statements
- Must have two years previous experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Experience with Salesforce and or Calendly is an asset
Skills and abilities
- Extensive knowledge of industry back-office practices
- Professionalism and good interpersonal skills
- Detailed oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sound problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
- Canadian Securities Course and/or IFIC
Please apply with your current resume to: email@example.com
Yorkdale Branch, an independently owned and operated branch of Assante Capital Management Ltd. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We will work with all applicants to determine appropriate accommodation for individual accessibility needs.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.