Provide a senior, comprehensive level of administrative assistance to the Financial Advisor/Branch owner. The position requires the Administrative Associate to work independently, proactively and exercise a significant degree of detail and initiative to support ongoing clients and prospective client requirements.
- Resolve client queries and concerns
- Maintain positive client relationships through proactive contact
- Complete service requests from incoming client calls
- Order entry and tracking of client trades on Action(RPM)
- Preparation of client meeting packages
- Enter, organize, and maintain all client information in contact management system
- Professionally answer incoming calls and direct appropriately
- Open and act upon mail
- Other duties as assigned
- 5 plus years of progressively responsible administrative experience in a securities licensed branch
Skills and abilities
- Experience in Microsoft Office software, Windows, Contact management software and mutual fund client account trading system
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
Please apply with your current resume to: Kevin.firstname.lastname@example.org
As an independently owned and operated branch of Assante Capital Management Ltd we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We will work with all applicants to determine appropriate accommodation for individual accessibility needs.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.